Mother’s Day is coming soon! There were some really cute Mother’s day crafts for kids that were shared on the After School Link-Up this past week. There were chalkboard flower pots, handprint art, poem cards, and even dye-your-own flowers for Mom. Check out all these awesome ideas, plus be sure to link up YOUR after school posts for kids ages 5+ for a chance to be featured next week!
The After School Party is co-hosted by Parent Teach Play, The Educators’ Spin On It, Little Wonder Days, This Reading Mama, and (new this week!) Relentlessly Fun, Deceptively Educational. Be sure to check out our After School Pinterest board for lots of great activities for kids ages 5+.
Mother’s Day Crafts for Kids
Links below correspond with photos in the above collage from top to bottom, left to right:
1. Chalkboard and Handprint Flower Pots by Life, Love, and Leyton!
2. Handprint Art on Cork Board by Buggy and Buddy
3. Mother’s Day Crafts for Kids to Make by Buggy and Buddy
4. Mother’s Day Poem Heart Card (with brainstorming printable) by Teacher Help for Parents
5. Dying Carnations by Kitchen Counter Chronicles
Congratulations to those who were featured this week!!
Please feel free to grab a featured button for your post!
Last week we had 21 great After School activities linked up! Be sure to link up YOUR after school activities for kids ages 5 and up for your chance to be featured on next week’s After School Party!! Hope to see even more great posts next week!!
This post may contain affiliate links.