Looking for something fun to do WITH your kids after school? Here are 6 fun activities to do with your kids that were shared on last week’s After School Link-Up. These activities are geared for ages 5+, but with help, preschool kids can join in the fun, too. Whether it’s art, crafts, music, or science, it’s always great memory making when you do activities WITH your child!!
Welcome to The After School Party co-hosted by Parent Teach Play, The Educators’ Spin On It, Little Wonder Days, and This Reading Mama. Be sure to check out our After School Pinterest board for lots of great activities for kids ages 5+.
6 Fun Activities to Do With Your Kids
1. Make Rainbow Sea Shells with your kids like The Educators’ Spin On It did. I love the colors! These are great as they are, or used in a sensory bin, or even for making some homemade jewelry!
2. If you have a dinosaur lover, then you absolutely must make these Dinosaur Ice Eggs from Teaching Mama. They would be great in the bath tub or water table. Or in the pool this summer!
3. Make your own simple panpipes using straws like Tiny Tapping Toes! I love it when I can create something with stuff we already have laying around the house!
4. I just LOVE these pipe cleaner ninjas from Frugal Fun for Boys. I know my son would love them, too!
5. This is a simple science activity you can try from Train Up a Child: Make rain in a jar! I can’t wait to try this one myself!
6. Decorate Terra Cotta pots like Mama Smiles. I love how they used stencils to create these!
Congratulations to those who were featured this week!!
Please feel free to grab a featured button for your post!
Last week we had 45 great After School activities linked up! Be sure to link up YOUR after school activities for kids ages 5 and up for your chance to be featured on next week’s After School Party!!
This post may contain affiliate links.